Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Fishing Battleship

Today is the day for me to inflate my AEC and was really impressed of the quality and design of this inflatable Kayak. Although it was made from China, the material used is really good and solid. Within 15 minutes, the whole kayak was inflated nicely according to the owner's manual. It is a must to read carefully on all the details before inflating in order to do the job perfectly. This Kayak is big in size and i really mean it. Without the deck installed on the Kayak, not much retrofit is needed for fishing as there are ample of space to put ice box, fishing gears and bags or even big container. If the external deck is installed be it a single or a double deck, retrofit with PVC piping in the Kayak will then be needed. I have not been fishing for 2 weeks and i'm really looking forward to have my maiden trip. Hopefully, everything will be settled and i'll be out at sea with my "Fishing Battleship".


Diamond grid high density Polyester with PVC laminent material


Proud owner to own one


Installing a Yellow Plastic pad for another protection


Nice and spacious 2 seater Kayak


My Advanced Elements Battleship