Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preview of my new TOY


Advanced Elements Convertible Kayak


After much consideration, i have finally made my so called "Concrete" decision on purchasing this new toy. The price is affordable and it does meet all my requirements. Firstly, it is inflatable and portable and so storing it is not a headache for me and i can save the money on buying a car roof rack for my Subaru Forester. Secondly, it not a thing which only i myself can only enjoy as i can have my wife, my family members or another fishing friend coming with me as it seat 2 person and lastly, it can be a fun exercise with me and my wife paddling to some nice scenary spot in Singapore or even in Malaysia be it a sea or lake.

I do really hope to have a boat rather than a kayak as i have a Powered Pleasure Craft Driving License(PPCDL) for many years and since my very first day getting the license, i have been dreaming badly to own a boat myself. In Singapore, it is pretty expensive owning a boat as the monthly maintanence fees and other miscellaneous fee adding together can be quite a hefty sum of money. However, i'll still try my best to fulfill this dream of mine and hoping that owning a pleasure craft could one day be a dream come through.