Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rod repair for today

Since today is my offday i needed to clear my on-hand "Offday project" so as to have more time for my new toy. Its quite a rush and tedious job for me as i had to finish it by today or else i will have no time for it.


My favorite Pioneer Typhoon 6ft....its a cheap and lucky rod


Guide wrapping and applying epoxy


Changing the cheapo reel seat into Fuji on my lucky rod


Changing 5 guides+ 1 tip for my 6ft BC Shakespear Contender


Darren's Shimano Basstera with a new Tip change


Applying epoxy on one of the guide for Shimano Basstera


My workstation with Darren's Shimano Basstera

Finally, wrapping the guide was completed and now it the waiting time for the epoxy to dry up.It really a sense of achievement when you see that a spoilt fishing rod can be "Revive". So with the rod repairing completed, i can go into playing my new toy!!!