Friday, May 29, 2009

Checking my new Toy Kayak

Took out the Kayak and lay it on the floor in my Living room. It indeed a long Kayak and a solid one. Firstly, i got to check and confirm on the newly bought pump whether can be fitted to my Kayak and it was perfect. It does save me some money on buying it from the agent. Both the Foot pump and the double action pump was bought in Malaysia at a very cheap price and it really worth it. Beside, got 2 pair gloves which match my Kayak color as well. With all the stuff, and yet to complete retrofit rod holder and Fishfinder console.....i'll be ready for my fishing outing with other Singapore Kayak fishing members.


Read carefully on the Manual


That's the brand, Advanced Elements


AEC on the floor...Wow 15ft Kayak


The accessories i bought in Malaysia