Thursday, June 4, 2009

Captain Sparrow's Orange Pearl modification

Many of my fishing friends were eager to see my Catch Report on my Kayak-fishing trip but i'm so sorry that i have made all of you disappointed. My maiden fishing trip was cancelled and the weather was not favorable for me to do fishing as there were thunderstorm in the early morning. Hence after sending my wife to work, i proceeded to a hardware shop to do my shopping for the 5th modification on my "Orange Pearl". After days of brainstorming, i have more or less confirm with my design. Without the deck install on Kayak, there are indeed load of space for me to come out with lots of wonderful ideas. Amazingly, i have the Fishfinder console, a foot brace, Fishing Rod holders, a cooler box compartment and a Kayak stabilizer all well sorted out. Everything was more or less completed except for the Stabilizer which i will need sometime to figure out the best solution on fitting it. With everything completed, a mini sail will also be fitted to my frame structure. Last but not least, i also have a nicely built Yak trolly which was proven working to move my "Orange Pearl" around. Seriously, after sorted out all my receipt on the modification, i was shocked to see how much i have spent on the modification.....anyway, i'll keep this a secret which i will not tell anyone.....figure out yourself if you're interested on this :P



The main structure on the modification


The rod holder that accommodate 2 rods and a net


The Fishfinder console which i'm proud of


A Cooler box compartment on my "Orange Pearl"

Rear view of my Cooler box compartment

My Foot brace...very nicely built and comfortable

The front part of the structure

Can't wait to do my fishing

A trolley for my "Orange Pearl"