Monday, June 15, 2009

My Fishing Reel collection

I was supposed to be sleeping after a tiring night shift, but the sleep lasted only less than 4 hours. Since i couldn't force myself to get asleep, i decided to pack my Fishing cabinet. I took out the reels from the Cabinet for some photo-taking session. Truely, It is impossible for me to use all the reels in a single fishing trip but i strongly prefered to have the right gear and tools for it. After some calculation, i have more than 20 over reel in my collection. Among the reels, there are some which was used for more than 5 years which is in pretty good condition and its pretty unlikely for me to sell it away since there is not much value worth. In fact, the most expensive reel in my collection, the Saltiga Z-40 was sold away recently which i used it for the funding of my new toy.


Part of my Spinning and Multiplier collection


Shimano Stradic and Banax GTW and other spinners


Shimano Torium 30 with line installed for Oct Sabah trip


18 Fishing reel on the table and some more in the Cabinet

Fishing is indeed not a cheap hobby for me but most importantly, its the whole process that really caught my interest into it. I strongly believes that one needs to enjoy and play hard so that at the very last minute of his life, he will surely live without much regrets.