Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The old vintage Abu Ambassadeur 5000A




In the 1950s, The Swedish Abu Garcia fishing reel was introduced to the market to meet the angler's needs. Ttill now the company is still producing many good and nice reel for the anglers from all walks of life. I myself is a Abu Garcia fans and have collected a few of the Abu Garcia reels as well. Among all my Abu Garia reel collection, this Abu Garcia Ambassadeur 5000A is my favourite reel which i have collected since young. It is made in the 1970s and is the oldest Abu Garcia Ambassadeur i had in my collection. Although it is nearly 40 years of age, the reel doesn't show its age at all. It still reel in smoothly and precisely which shows that Abu Garcia is serious in making their fishing equipment since early days. On the box itself, Abu proudly stated " The world finest casting reel, built to last a lifetime"..don't you agree with that?