Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The 2011 Fishing Banned

Yippee...My Wesley has arrived!!! Finally, after 10 months of waiting and "NO Fishing" ban on me...my son Wesley was born on the 23rd of Nov 2011. After married for almost 7 years, my first child finally arrived and without long, there will be a new member joining me for my fishing and i can be sure that Wesley will enjoy every moment doing fishing with me without learning it the hard way which i have been through. When the time is right, will definitely try out the Kayak-fishing with him on my Orange Pearl.

Although i have not been fishing for the past few months or maybe almost a year, i do surf the web to monitor the Catch Report of fellows anglers. Every time seeing the photos be it offshore or Kayak-fishing is kind of a pain for me as i wanna be in the action as well. However, the only thing I can really come close to fishing is by going to Fish Market or FishPort to get the freshest catch of the day. Below are some of the "Fishing" i have done not in the seaside but close to it.....its from the Sedili FishPort. Enjoy the Catch!!!  :)