Thursday, December 1, 2011

A nice gift from my friend in Japan




Last week, i received a parcel from my Japanese friend living in Osaka. To my surprise, its the Bishamon Long Dancer squid jig!!! Previously, when i visited Japan, the tackle shop owner told me that this Squid jig is pretty effective and ask me to buy a few to try it out. At that point of time, I don't really believed in him at all, thinking it might be their sales tactics and all those "BS" but in the end, i still purchase 2 pieces. Amazingly, the catch rate was awesome which is comparable to Yamashita or Yozuri Shrimp hunter which give me another alternative. Unfortunately, its the biggest mistake not to buy more of this!!! I call up my Japanese friend of mine asking her to help on replenish my stock but was told that the shop has sold out every single piece and have to wait for the arrival of new stock. Waiting for more than 10 months, my ammo finally came and it's worth waiting for :)