Saturday, July 18, 2009

A "No Fishing" day for me

Date:18th Jul 09
Location: Since "No Fishing", got to be at home....hohohooooo!!!

All the while, i have been very interested with cooking especially Japanese food. While i'm in Japan on my last trip in March, most of the time, i'm hunting for good food as well as eyeing on the shelving of the Japanese Supermart to see what i can bring back to Singapore and lay my hands on the cooking. As this dish is delicious and it is cooked with my Rompin squid, it will be nice to have it posted up. :)

Since my wife doesn't allowed me to do Fishing today and urging me to cook some Japanese food since i have so much Squid on my last Rompin Fishing trip, i decided to make the yummy Okonomiyaki (お好み焼き) or Japanese fried Pancake for lunch.

The ingredient......i added some oyster to make it more yummy!!!



Nicely done


Almost ready to serve

The end product.....children will love this Okonomiyaki