Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Sedilli Offshore trip for 2009

Date: 21st Mar 09
Location: Sedilli Malaysia

This was my first offshore trip in 2009 whereby Joon had specially organise this trip for his girlfriend or so called "Future wife". Besides my fishing kaki, my wife and my friend, Kee from Cymer also join in for this trip. All of us meet up at 5am near Jusco Tebrau in Johore and reach Sedilli at almost 0645am. The weather was pretty good and the sea was calm. Fishing was not really that amazing throughout the trip for most of us and i don't have much luck in getting any big fish. However, my wife, Shierly was in luck on that day as she caught many table size fish such as grouper, grunter, John snapper and parrot.



Arriving our live bait shop ay Kota Tinggi


Buying our live bait


Early morning at the Sedilli Jetty


Waiting for our boatman


View at the Jetty


So many people going fishing


Heading off to our first fishing spot


Kee's first Offshore trip with us


Its time for my bait to start working


My Abu 6000C reel


My Torium 30 on trolling


Shimano Torium is my Favourite power reel


Daiwa Caldia Kix 4000 for my wife's setup


Joon's Daiwa Millionaire bay area


Shimano Aerlex 4000 for bait fish fishing


Banax GT3000W for standby


Ryobi Applause for Joon's GF setup


Shierly caught a Parrot


A Blue strip Hinder caught by Shierly


Guan Choon caught one as well

Hinder caught by me


A Grunter caught by my wife


Fishing is a waiting game


Storm is coming soon and its bye-bye time

Our total catch for the day

At the Sedilli Fish port with fresh seafood

Wanna buy some for dinner?


Big prawn for dinner


Our fishing end at around 0630pm and then we headed to the nearby Fishing Port to get more fresh seafood. Overall, its a good trip to start with in my 2009 fishing and hope that i can have more fishing when i have the time.