Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Luring session at Changi

Date: 09 April 09
Location: Changi

Since today is my offday and nothing much to do at home after my morning jogging, i decided to go for some Luring at Changi. Its been a while for me not visiting this favorite luring spot of mine and its a good chance since the weather is pretty cloudy.


Reclaimed land at Changi


My ammo for my Luring trip


Looks like its going to rain soon


Got a small grouper on my favorite sinking lure


Its low tide in the afternoon


Try casting with this R2S 120F minnow


The sea is quite rough and windy


Looks like a promising lure to use

After several attempts without any result and the weather become very windy with black clouds hanging over my head. I decided to change to another spot which is half an hour from where i fish.


Another potential Luring spot at Changi


The sea looks pretty calm


What is this floating stuff doing here..save life?


Another grouper caught on my lure


Fishing spot is only accessible by bike


A scar on my minnow



Too bad, unable to set the hook


Its time to go home


The Snails going home as well

The result looks pretty good to me on my first luring session in year 2009. Luck is indeed with me and too bad, got a few miss which i unable to set the hook well. Will be looking forward for some more action during my free days.