Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rompin Preparation (8th Oct 08 -10th Oct 08)

Have been doing many night shift for the week and today will be the last night of my shift work before my Rompin trip. My Zeus Red ScorpionPE2-4 matching my Torium 30, Majorcraft Offblow Matching up with My Daiwa Caldia 4000 and last but not least, My new customize rod pairing up with my faithful workhorse Abu Ambassadeur 6000C. Although i'll be having just a few hours of rest before heading to Rompin, it really a golden opportunity for me to have my very first Sail fishing experience. The Rompin Fishing will be a 3Day 2 night event but fishing will only be from morning till late afternoon and then back to our chalet for a good rest. First day will be solely for sails and the next day will be bottom fishing and my favorite Squid jigging. Will update my trip as soon as possible with all the biggy landed and of cos, a photo of a Sailfish and me....hohohoooo :P