Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Changi Fishing on 21st August 08

Since i'm not working on thursday and have nothing much to do, it will be good enough to go for a few hours fishing trip at Changi. On this trip, i intended to explore the Hyundai area using my bike but it seems that going into the fishing ground which i had visited few years back was an impossible job and the road seems to be blocked by the new highway to the new Aerospace center. After trying for a few hours without avail, i decided to stop at a breakwater near the Tenah Merah Ferry terminal for some luring action. Nothing much on my catch with lures but still mange to land some Blue-lined Hind grouper and a small parrot fish.



Nice spot for fishing


Another nice scenic view


A small parrot foul hook by my Yozuri diving lure.


Greedy Blue-Lined Hind landed


My honda with my all my gears


Another Blue-Lined Hind caught by my diver